Thursday, November 30, 2006

The NFL shows contempt for fans

It's bad enough that the NFL is showing the Bengals/Ravens game exclusively on the NFL network that is not available to the majority of football fans, but the NFL has blocked the game in Ohio except for Cincinnati itself. I can't watch the game on my TV in Dayton, Oh.

The NFL is trying to build it's own network at the expense of the fans. The NFL is loosing ad revenue, and I hope Time-Warner never carries the NFL network, so that they are never rewarded for screwing the fans.

I won't watch any football the rest of the week, and I hope every football fan who is excluded from this game boycotts as well. Vote with your dollars, and vote against the NFL's exclusion of the fans.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:17 AM

    For those that have an HD TV with Comcast, it's part of the package. But get this, the NFL Network didn't broadcast tonight's game in HD, so it came through looking like utter crap.

    So, even if you're not blacked out or don't pay for the channel -- it comes through all blurry and fuzzy.

    The Stupidest Channel on Television.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, couldnt not watch football the rest of the week. although I was pissed that the Bengal game wasnt on T.V. in Dayton, OH... but was on in Lawrenceburg, IN. What really pissed me off was the fact that I couldnt of watched the game even if I wanted to pay out the money for NFL Network since Time Warner doesnt carry it.

    ReplyDelete