Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dayton Construction

Here's the last Dayton Construction post on the Great Miami Boulevard project. No pictures today.

Yesterday they closed another road to my house. First it was Riverview. Now it's Great Miami Boulevard. Pretty soon I won't be able to get here at all. Today I forgot about it and ran into it again. As I detoured through the ally, I discovered power lines were down and jumbled in the middle of the ally. I had to drive through somebody's yard to avoid the power lines. Forgive me for not going back and taking pictures. Getting electrocuted is against my religion. The absolute self-serving destruction of roads around here by politicians has really pissed me off. I swear our government has blown up more roads in Dayton than the Germans blew up in London during the Blitz.

No comments:

Post a Comment