Friday, September 28, 2012

Dayton Construction

Here's the last Dayton construction post. I took a couple pictures of the intersection. Here's a picture looking north along I-75.

Here's the picture from a similar perspective I posted in my first post about this Great Miami Boulevard project after the trees separating I-75 from the park were cut down.

Here's a picture of the intersection looking from the Art Institute side toward I-75.





While the road is finished, the project is not. They still have tape on the play scape. The wood chips don't cover all the grounds of the play scape. The little bulldozer is still sitting where it was in the last picture I took of it, unmoved for weeks. They're adding new parks with flowers between the I-75 ramp and Great Miami Boulevard back toward Main Street. I doubt that will get finished before winter, so this project is likely to stretch out to two years.

And here's a picture of the backhoe they're using to fill in the holes where they dug the tree roots out of the levee in that unrelated levee project forced on them by the feds.

No comments:

Post a Comment