Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dayton Construction

Here's the follow-up to my last Dayton Construction post. I took these pictures last weekend.

So far little has changed. We have a construction trailer down the street, so maybe they plan to begin construction in earnest.

The removed more of the play-scape, but they left the frames for the swing sets laying there.

They also knocked down a house, which they did very quietly. One day it was there. The next it was gone and the hole filled in. I didn't hear a thing.


There's starting to put up a bank for the road. The first picture is looking north from the next road over. The next picture is looking south along I-75.

They're also tearing up the road next to the old brick building, but they haven't touched the building yet.

And after a couple of years, they're almost done with intersection of Main under I-75. They've added decorative pedestals to along the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment