Sunday, March 21, 2010

Free kibbles

HEALTH CARE:

Cato describes how bad Obamacare is. Here's a Washington Post article about the several hundred protesters today. In this report, Congressmen claim protesters shouted racial epithets at them. I was there for five hours yesterday, an not once did anybody make a racist comment during that time. But I predicted this. The crowd was overwhelmingly white, and a couple of black guys walked through the crowd filming everybody. It was obvious they were preparing a counter to the protest showing that it was all white people. I predicted that Democrats would claim the crowd was racist and shouting racist comments. That did not happen in the five hours I was there, and I don't believe it happened when I was gone. There were plenty of opportunities while I was there, but it did not happen.

MEDIA:

Article reports 10s of thousands to march for immigration reform. Let's see if they posted an article about the 10s of thousands of us who protested health care reform at the Capitol. Here's an article about hundreds protesting on Sunday, but where the article on the 10s of thousands who protested Saturday? None show up in a search. I'm not surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment