Saturday, June 22, 2013

Local

Jane Wicker dies in crash at Dayton Air Show. More. Now I wonder if people are getting crazy.
"Thanh Tran, of Fairfield, said he could see a look of concern on the wing walker's face just before the plane went down.
"She looked very scared," he said. "Then the airplane crashed on the ground. After that, it was terrible, man ... very terrible.""
Maybe she recognized a deviation from script, but the crash came so suddenly, I doubt it. Detailed info from the Plain Dealer. She was a wonderful promoter. She was a celebrated acrobat. Her Facebook page. Five facts we need to know. Wicker was a mother of two children.
"In an interview earlier this week with WDTN, Wicker expressed to apprehension about today's flight.
'I'm never nervous or scared because I know if I do everything as I usually do, everything's going to be just fine,' Wicker said."
That sounds like lack of apprehension.

Local drone pilot defends drone use.

No comments:

Post a Comment