Thursday, September 18, 2014

War

Obama's wars can't be blamed on domestic politics. They're a product of a power madness. This article blames Victoria Nuland, but Obama hired her.

France plans to bomb ISIS, invite terrorist attacks in response.

Senate approves training and arming Syrian rebels.

Report concludes Ukrainian warplane shot down Malaysian flight. I've thought this was the best theory for a while now. I think the recorded evidence will eventually come out and prove it.

I'm sure this is misrepresented, but I'm sure Putin was ridiculing NATO.
"'If I wanted, Russian troops could not only be in Kiev in two days, but in Riga, Vilnius, Tallinn, Warsaw or Bucharest, too,' Putin was quoted as threatening, according to Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko."
As if that guy is credible.

No comments:

Post a Comment