Thursday, September 25, 2014

Politics

Obama's main henchman Holder resigns. This means one of Holder's many corruptions is about to come out.

So what if he had the lowest approval ratings of any politician. What does Obama care?

Fast and furious release might have been the catalyst. Obama has been playing the delaying game on dozens of scandals, and time might have finally run out on this one.

Obama lawlessly bans fishing in Pacific region.

While the press tried to cover the initial report up, it was inevitable we would see a follow-up that named the recipient of Ray Rice's video that Napoleon Goodell claims the NFL never received. It was the head of NFL security. Please fire Napoleon now.
""Since the NFLPA and NFL have launched separate investigations into the league and the Ravens' handling of Ray Rice's case, I want to make a few things clear. No one from the NFL ever asked me for the inside-elevator video," the official said Thursday. "I mailed it anonymously to Jeff Miller because he's their head of security. I attached a note saying: 'Ray Rice elevator video. You have to see it. It's terrible.' I provided a number for a disposable cellphone and asked for confirmation that it was received. I knew there was a possibility Mr. Miller may not get the video, but I hoped it would land in the right hands.""
Please? And by the way, I called Goodell a liar before Simmons, so I don't want to hear how he was ahead of the curve.
"Miller, in London preparing for the Raiders-Dolphins game Sunday, issued a statement to the AP Thursday night through an NFL spokesman.
"I unequivocally deny that I received at any time a copy of the video, and I had not watched it until it was made public on September 8," he said."
Give me a break. Goodell and Miller are tying to make Miller's secretary a scapegoat, like she kept that video a secret.
""My intention wasn't to bring down Commissioner Goodell or anyone else at the NFL," he said."
Hopefully that will be a happy benefit. Fire them both. Make her commissioner.

British PM Cameron busted for saying the Queen "purred" "down the line" when told Scottish voters rejected independence.

China unhappy with Hong Kong independence movement.

No prison for D'Souza.

No comments:

Post a Comment