Friday, July 17, 2009

Free kibbles

South Carolina magistrate rules law prohibiting 18-20 year olds from drinking violates state constitution.

Protesters take to the streets in Iran again. The reform movement hasn't been suppressed yet.

I heard a rumor Walter Cronkite died. I won't miss him. Maybe now the developer can put the wind farm off Martha's Vineyard, the wind farm that Cronkite blocked while trying to force wind power into the backyards of the proletariat that elitists like Cronkite and Kennedy manipulated their whole careers.

Walter Cronkite was no more a real journalist than Katie Couric. Like FDR, his manner of speaking allowed to him grossly mislead and misinform the public, probably no more so than when he declared we had lost the war in Vietnam when the North Vietnamese launched the Tet Offensive, a battle we won, but which Cronkite failed to mention.

I remember how comforting Cronkite's voice was when I was a kid. I remember how comforting he was to my mother. It wasn't until I was in my 30s that I discovered he was a leftist propagandist just like the mainstream media of today.

Mises scholar explains that government has so significantly corrupted our health care system by interfering with provider and patient that it's impossible to determine accurate prices for services. Therefore, depending on political and insurance status, Americans tend to pay too much or too little. More on why centrally planned health care can't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment