Monday, September 30, 2013

War

Bombings in Iraq expand into former safe havens.

UK tries to recruit a cyber-warfare army.

I'm skeptical of this plan to destroy Syria's weapons. I bet the rebels follow these inspectors and grab some of those weapons.

Two US generals forced to retire over Afghanistan attack. Wow. Somebody was held at least a little bit accountable for failure in the field. I can't remember that happening in any war in the last decade.

Swiss wargame simulates invasion by bankrupt French. Smart.

A US Navy blimp is reportedly mapping Baltimore. I don't feel safer. I feel less safe.

The sanctioned US leak about intercepted communication between Zawahiri and Yemeni al Qaeda leader caused more damage than the leaks by Snowden. Well, duh. Why is anybody surprised by this?

No comments:

Post a Comment