Saturday, April 20, 2013

Global Warming and Energy

I've often written that being a climate fraud means never having to admit you're wrong. This guy has noticed the same thing.
"He showed me tables and graphs that clearly depicted it was getting warmer. He believed that I was just a victim of my own subjective imagination. Memory can fool you. One thinks that during childhood it was warm from May to September, but in reality its was warm only 3 days, and it is those 3 days that one remembers intensively. The tables from climate scientists, on the other hand, do not lie.”"
Then...
"But suddenly I read in the paper that a number of climate scientists had changed their minds. Now they were saying it is not going to get warmer, but colder, at least in Europe. Whatever happened to the tables I now ask myself.”"
That's how it goes. As soon as they change their predictions, they act like those were always the predictions they made.

No comments:

Post a Comment