Friday, August 23, 2013

War

Fort Hood shooter guilty of all counts.

The Pentagon is taking over Silicon Valley.

After Bradley Manning says he wants to live as a woman named Chelsea, I read this:
"I work at a Veterans Hospital in the mental health department. I have made this observation before to my fellow co-workers, some of them who are gay, and they all have agreed with me: There is a an extreme amount of veterans with gender identification issues. I’ve never seen so many transgender/transvestites in my entire life than I do on a daily basis at the veterans medical center. "
What is going on here? I can see where women might be affected because the military pushes them into traditional men's roles, but why would men have this issue?

I don't know that the US is losing the war on terror in the traditional sense - the US is not about to be occupied by terrorists - but it's clearly making the country and the world less safe.

US positioning forces for an attack on Syria. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment