Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Police State

I've never understood this internet of things. Why would I want my refrigerator on the internet to be hacked? Then I realized NSA would love to have my refrigerator connected to the internet so it could monitor everything I ate, but since it didn't offer anything to me, I didn't see it going anywhere. Now I know why Google wants it. Google plans to use ad subsidies to entice people to purchase internet appliances so NSA can spy on them better and make money. It's twisted. I remember when the internet standards were pushing push technology, and I was one of the few people who fought it. Everybody around me thought it would be great. I knew it would be a nuisance or worse. I was right then, and now the internet of things is basically a bribe to invite unwanted ads and spies into your house.

The White House and House of Representatives make spying reform proposal worthless, just as predicted.

Real ID license with microchip coming to Ohio.

DHS has spent $4.5 billion building a new headquarters in Washington, D.C., but nothing has been built.

No comments:

Post a Comment