Monday, July 22, 2013

Police State

Here's an interesting analysis of Florida self-defense law.
"(You don´t like my looks and spit in my face. I punch you in the nose. You pull a switchblade and lunge at me, whereupon I shoot you dead.  That´s legitimate self-defense, because I believed myself to be in imminent danger of death or serious bodily harm, this being the threshold for use of deadly force. That I threw the first punch doesn´t matter.) "
The person who spit is the aggressor, so the shooter can claim self-defense. I would be surprised if the shooter could claim self-defense without the spitting. That's probably why spitting is included in this example.

George Zimmerman helps family escape from car wreck.

New Zealand illustrates how government works. First it illegally spies on citizens, then instead of punishing the law breakers, it makes spying legal. Laws are for serfs, not rulers.

Witness claims Michael Hastings was not burned from the chest down.

RICO allows cops to steal your money

No comments:

Post a Comment