Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Politcs

The New York Times's phony conservatives laments today's lack of noble politics seen in the Lincoln film. I think I'm going to throw up.

Harry Reid threatens to restrict filibusters and the change the rules allowing him to do so. This usually happens when a party wins a big victory. Democrats didn't win a big victory in 2012. They barely won the presidency by popular vote, and they were roundly defeated in the House. I doubt Reid will really try this. Nothing good will come of it. I'm all for making Senators actually filibuster like they used to, but I don't think it will happen.

It's easy to put bumper stickers on cars. Put your money where your mouth is, Texans. Secede. I'll move back.

History proves secession is legal.

I've long predicted the US as we know it will not survive the coming economic collapse. Secession fever, unfortunately, supports my prediction. It makes me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment