Monday, December 16, 2013

Local

In another consequence of government's corruption of science, Dayton is short of salt because the government bought into the great global warming fraud.
"More than 14 inches of snow have already fallen in the Dayton area this winter season, which is 11 inches above normal.
More precipitation has meant more work for local road crews and higher demand for salt, brine and related products.
Fred Stovall, director of public works said the City of Dayton has used about double the amount of salt used by this time last year."
They haven't dropped one iota of salt on my street.

1 comment:

  1. Neil Shaffer9:57 AM

    Hi,

    I hope this message finds you well,

    My name is Neil; I'm the affiliate manager @ BinaryOffers.com
    I saw that you are promoting few interesting offers,
    So I'd like to take this opportunity and invite you to join us.

    We offer an Extremely high commissions and the best service online.

    I'll be more than happy to start working with you and introduce to you few of our offers.
    You can send me an email or add me to your Skype (aff.binaryoffers) so we can discuss.

    All the best my friend,
    Neil
    neil@binaryoffers.org

    ReplyDelete