Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Illegal Immigration

Democrat negotiator claims Republicans support rewarding illegal immigrants with citizenship. They don't want to call it amnesty because there are string attached, but it's still a reward for breaking the law. Rand Paul calls it probation. I call it breaking the law and being rewarded with a place at the front of the line. This is a huge mistake. If they do this, Democrats will get all the credit. It's not a bad mistake for the country because Americans and illegal aliens alike will be fleeing the country in the next couple years as our economy and society collapse into violence and chaos. I take the position that I love immigrants, but they have to obey the law. I believe that position is non-controversial. I think 80 percent or more of Americans would agree with it. Too bad Republicans don't take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment